Deutsche Oppenheim Family Office AG is the union of two family office pioneers in the German market – Oppenheim Vermögenstreuhand GmbH and Wilhelm von Finck Deutsche Family Office AG, as well as the bank Sal. Oppenheim.
Sal. Oppenheim will be continued as a brand of Deutsche Oppenheim Family Office AG:
Chairman of Supvisory board:
Prof. Dr. h. c. Roland Berger (Chairman)
founder and honorary Chairman of the supvisory board of the management consultant Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
Prof. Dr. Andreas Söffing (Deputy Chairman)
Tax Consultant and Partner, Flick Gocke Schaumburg
Owner and Managing Director, Becken Holding GmbH
former Co-Chairman of the executive board of Deutschen Bank
Dipl.-Ing. commercial architect and CEO of Thesauros AG
Dr. Thomas Rüschen
former Chairman of the executive board of Deutsche Oppenheim Family Office AG
- 1988: Foundation of Wilhelm von Finck AG in Munich by Wilhelm von Finck Sr. and Wilhelm von Finck Jr.
- 1990: Foundation of Oppenheim Vermögenstreuhand in Cologne by the then partners of Sal. Oppenheim
- 1999: Foundation of Deutsche Family Office GmbH in Frankfurt am Main by Deutsche Bank
- 2005: Acquisition of Wilhelm von Finck AG by Deutsche Bank
- 2011: Merger of Wilhelm von Finck AG and Deutsche Family Office GmbH, forming Wilhelm von Finck Deutsche Family Office AG
- 2013: Merger of Wilhelm von Finck Deutsche Family Office AG and Oppenheim Vermögenstreuhand GmbH, forming Deutsche Oppenheim Family Office AG
- 2019: Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie. AG & CO. KGaA and Deutsche Oppenheim Family Office AG, forming Deutsche Oppenheim Family Office AG
Corporate independence, our own investment strategy and independent management of our client assets serve to guarantee our long-term and future-oriented approach to protecting and growing the total assets of our clients.
We stand for the highest level of customer support and continuity of advice. Without exception, our clients are supported by a team under the personal supervision of a member of the Executive Board or the extended executive team.
Our employees take on a very high level of responsibility for providing discreet, professional and effective advice to our clients, and this requires extensive experience and comprehensive expertise. All employees of Deutsche Oppenheim Family Office AG have undertaken excellent training and have long-standing professional experience in the family office sector, as well as several years of service within the company.
Interaction in a global network
Our affiliation to Deutsche Bank Group not only guarantees security and stability, it also offers additional options for meeting specific customer needs. Where appropriate, we can call on the international expertise and global network of Deutsche Bank in the interest of our clients. Discretion, neutrality and conflict-free advice are essential components of our value proposition.